Getting an Out of Memory error

Hello all,
I am getting an out of memory error while writing the image file to my local HDD. Not sure if this is a hardware or software issue. First some background -

I recently changed my set up - C11 EdgeHD with QHY600M. The QHY600 produces 122MB worth of files. I have been using this with a Windows 8 machine (64bit, 8GB RAM) and have around 300GB worth of space on the machine (most of the images are backed up to my cloud storage as soon as the image downloads). This is a remote set up, the observatory is 500 miles from my house - the point being, it takes me half a day to travel to the observatory, so I will most likely be troubleshooting this remotely. The QHY drivers are the most recent ones (I had installed them a couple days ago and had imaged one full night and another hour yesterday night before I ran into issues).

The issue happens after the camera has completed its imaging run for the sub and while writing to the disk - it does seem to download, just does not seem to write to the disk.

I have attached the log file in case someone wants to analyze what’s going on.

At this point, I am not sure if this is a SGP issue or QHY driver issue (or maybe even hardware related, not enough RAM?). So, any pointers will be greatly appreciated.

Here is the error message from the log file that I am seeing -

[10/17/20 23:10:12.846][DEBUG] [Camera Thread] ASCOM Camera Error : Exception of type ‘System.OutOfMemoryException’ was thrown.
at System.RuntimeType.InvokeDispMethod(String name, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Object target, Object[] args, Boolean[] byrefModifiers, Int32 culture, String[] namedParameters)
at System.RuntimeType.InvokeMember(String name, BindingFlags bindingFlags, Binder binder, Object target, Object[] providedArgs, ParameterModifier[] modifiers, CultureInfo culture, String[] namedParams)
at System.Type.InvokeMember(String name, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object target, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture)
at ASCOM.DriverAccess.MemberFactory.CallMember(Int32 memberCode, String memberName, Type[] parameterTypes, Object[] parms) in c:\ASCOM Build\Export\ASCOM.DriverAccess\MemberFactory.cs:line 294
at ASCOM.DriverAccess.Camera.get_ImageArray() in c:\ASCOM Build\Export\ASCOM.DriverAccess\Camera.cs:line 361
at q9.ie(pk A_0, rj& A_1)
[10/17/20 23:10:12.846][DEBUG] [Camera Thread] Error while attempting to capture frame…
[10/17/20 23:10:12.848][DEBUG] [Camera Thread] Adding sequence level notification: Error attempting to capture image (see logs for more information).
[10/17/20 23:10:12.848][DEBUG] [Camera Thread] Sending Notification: Warning - Error attempting to capture image (see logs for more information).

Thanks,
Dhaval