How does one determine if a ASCOM Driver is 32 or 64 bit?

I would like to download the latest SGPro 4.0 beta however before doing so I need to determine if my ASCOM drivers are either 32 or 64 bit. This might be a simple and stupid question, but where does one look to determine what the ASCOM driver is, 32 or 64 bit? My understanding is if any of the ASCOM drivers I’m using is 32 bit, I will not be able to use the 64 bit version of SGPro?

Thanks,
Mark

Very easy - use the ASCOM Diagnostic utility and try and choose your driver. If it is 32-bit only, it will come up with an error message and you have to deliberately tell the utility to run 32-bit.

Hi Buzz,

Thank you for the help. Based on another post I just read and since I’m not using one of those high resolution cameras, it appears there is no benefit for me to go to the 64-bit version of SGPro. Never the less, I’ll still do as you suggest and use the ASCOM diagnostic utility just to see which of the drivers I’m using are or are not 64-bits.

Kind Regards,
Mark

no problem - I have the bigger issue of moving from OSX Mojave to BigSur, which mandates 64-bit applications. I resisted for as long as I could but old OSs are not supported as well.

ho hum, there goes Adobe CS6.

Affinity Photo is pretty good and very cheap!

Certainly is. I’m using the trio for my next book. Publisher has still some way to go to replace InDesign though right now.