Image History colors

In the dockable “Image History” box the words “HFR” and “STARS” along with their associated points and lines are blue and red, respectively.
However, in the Image History Details dialog box the two words are black whereas their points and lines are blue and red.

I’d like to see the “HFR” and “STARS” words in the Details box be blue and red, as well as the left and right numbers (left is HFR and right is STARS).
I would suggest that for color-blind people, there be a square and triangle next to the words. There’s plenty of room on the Details box, but not sure about on the dockable module.

Thanks - Eric

I second that…Further, I tried to change the colors for Stars and HFR the other days and the color pickers dont seem to work

With the exception of legends for the color blind all of this stuff exists, but with bugs. Notably:

• The lack of color for the HFR and STARS words is just an initialization problem. You’ll note that if you actually change the color in the larger Image History dialog that the color of the word is updated properly.
  • There seems to be a weird issue where the color of the marker doesn’t update with the color of the line immediately, but will on next refresh
  • The 2 lines are already differentiated by using square and circle shapes, but I am not opposed to one being a triangle if it’s more readily distinguishable.
  • The color picker tool seems to have lost its theming

I’ll take a look at this stuff.

I’m not sure… I just went and picked new colors and it worked without issue on both graphs.

@Ken Changing either the square or circle to a triangle may help with color-blind people. I actually didn’t know they were different shapes until I posted my request yesterday and looked closely. Possibly a tab bigger would help. I’m not color blind so personally I don’t care about the shapes since I just use the colors, but I know some color blind people and want it to work for them as well.

I assume at some point the bugs will be fixed so the words on the Details page are in color?

I think I have fixed them all already… available in 753 now.

@Ken Looks good. Thanks for the quick fix. The stars are much more obvious.