For sure the “Image History” window is one weak spot of SGPro. I used it a lot to review the overnight imaging history and mark the bad ones out. But this function is not that user friendly.
- The dialog window should be resize-able to see more files.
- The HFR/STARS graph should cover the whole imaging history (a horizontal scroll bar needs to be provided)
- More columns should be added, such as Mean and Median
- The most painful part, is every time when I mark one file as bad, sometimes deep down in the history, the whole window will go back to the top of the history. And I have to find the spot to resume checking. Sometimes, I need to page down more than 20 times for a large session.
- The GOOD/BAD attribute should be able to flip back and forth. And the number of image in the sequence plan should be adjusted accordingly.
- Image History windows should allow user to multi-select image files to mark as GOOD/BAD. Either one block with multiple files or multiple files not adjacent to each others.
I am sure other users have more ideas about how to improve this really important function.
Thanks for listening!
Min Xie from Coppell, Texas