Imaging a second target whilst first is waiting for delay period

Is there a way to configure SGP imaging session so I can do a short (say 30s) exposure on one target then delay for 7200s (or greater) and in the meantime slew to another target for a diffreent imaging run then revert back to the first target after the delay period?

I did see another post from 2015 asking about this but not sure if there was any development and apologies if this has been answered in the positive
(Multi target imaging)

Not currently, but (as you have noted), there have been several requests for this over the years. Every one that is made will help to adjust the priority of a particular feature. Most folks desire this behavior for some kind of “[insert noun] hunting” activity. Is that the use case here? Ultimately, we have been delaying any kind of target rotation feature in lieu of a more full featured scheduler, but maybe we should reconsider that…

Thanks Ken. My use case is observing variable stars of different periods which only require one exposure every few hours or so over a few days to capture the period. In between those exposures I thought it would be good to be able to image other targets as well. I could do this by setting up multiple single exposure targets (ie cloning and setting specific start/finish times) and interspersing with other targets.

My intention is observing variable stars of various periods some of which would be several days hence imaging sampling frequency will vary