Importing Equipment and user profiles into new laptop

I’ve just set up SGP on a new laptop and want to import my previous Equipment & User profiles and sequences (which are now in a file on my new desktop) into it. I haven’t managed to find a thread on the forum.
Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks

Chris Marshall

Chris,
You need to put your profiles here:
C:\Users\ (username) \AppData\Local\SequenceGenerator\SequenceGeneratorPro

A tip: you can choose any directory you want for your profiles. Go to Tools/Options and choose a different default directory. What I have done is set the default directory to a Google Drive folder so the profiles are always saved and available no matter what computer I’m using.

Another tip: navigate to C:\Users\ (username) \AppData\Local\SequenceGenerator and copy “sg_ui_config.xml” to the same place on your new computer. The SGP UI layout settings on your new computer will be the same as your old computer, including docked modules.

Thanks Joel

@chrismarshall

Also see here… not exactly what you’re in need of, but may be of use

I found this thread useful since I keep a backup laptop just in case something should happen at my dark sky site. I found the AppData folder was hidden. You may have to change your view options to allow hidden folders to be visible.

Same on my laptop. I’ve used the Tools>options method and have all my .sgp iles working now. I think putting them in a Google drive file sounds like a good idea.
Thanks to all of you.