Licenses do not match current machine!

Hi,

I have been using SGP for some time with no problem. However it has just started reporting: ‘License not found’ every time that I start the software (whilst connected to the internet, disconnected it starts fine.). I then have to re-enter my credentials to activate the product every time that I start it.

I’m licensed for version 3 and am currently running 3.0.3.169. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the product and even removing my antivirus completely with no difference.

I have also tried removing the license via license manager and I can see the license get allocated again, but the next restart of SGP demands that I re-license

Attached are a couple of log files that have been generated during successive start up’s and licensing, and which record the error being encountered:

sg_logfile_20190918202920.txt (22.0 KB) sg_logfile_20190918202258.txt (22.0 KB)

The only thing that I know has significantly changed on my PC is that Microsoft have forced the Windows 10 - 1903 update to my machine in the last few weeks.

Please help as this is driving me crazy.

Many thanks

Mark

@Marks

Somehow, your machine’s ID became registered with 2 different SGPro accounts. We have removed the inactive one. Please try again.

Hi Ken,

Many thanks. All seems to be working fine now.