Merdian Flip failed to flip

Just tested it on 2.5.1.16 same error when I do the same steps.

1 Like

@hfjacinto

Thanks for the report. I was able to recreate the issue with the steps you provided and this is fixed (in the next beta release). That said, are you sure this is related to the original issue you reported? Did you open up the camera setting during the sequence? It’s possible… the logs would not show it. The logs seem to indicate that the camera was functioning normally then failed.

1 Like

Hi Ken,

I don’t honestly remember everything I did. I know I did something because I got driver error messages on Sunday night. Was it this sequence? I’m not sure. On Saturday I did an imaging run and everything was perfect. I do remember getting the error message when doing the frame and focus. I thought to myself I should shut down and restart the sequence but decided not to as the camera came back. Considering I updated all the sbig drivers and am now on the beta version of sgp, I might not have the same issue. It’s cloudy and rainy for the next few days but when it’s clear I’ll try a sequence again. If you could add a feature to kill the sequence if unresponsive I think that would be great. If this happens again or after the fix I’ll start a new post. Please let me know when the latest beta is released and I’ll test.

1 Like

OK, well the error received in the original report was RX_TIMEOUT. While the DRIVER_NOT_OPEN you reported is certainly valid, I am not sure I am convinced of their relationship.

Not likely in the near future. Moving over to a watchdog system like this will take time.

Ken

Thanks, since I upgraded drivers, cables etc, I’m hoping not to see the time out error. I still think it’s related to the DRIVER_NOT_OPEN error as the time out error only occurs when the the driver error occurs. I’ll let you know if the error occurs again and thanks for fixing the driver error. Please let me know when fixed so I can test.

Ken

Thanks for the BETA release, I just tested the SBIG and the new release and no errors. You ROCK!!!

1 Like