Meridian Flip & RA solving starting to fail

Description

I have been running SG Pro for a few years now all has been working well until the last 2 sessions.
Running 3.2.0.613 the first item to fail was the auto meridian flip, it started the process but did not even run the flip/slew & then just re-centered & continued. When I triggered it manually the process got to step 3 - the flip & then failed.
Now the centering is failing as well - the mount is slewing & getting the object in the field, plate solving works OK in Dec but RA does not correct & the process then aborts.
Camera/Filter control & Focuser all work OK
Link to Logs

Useful Info
Mount: HEQ5 (no mods)
Solver PlateSolve 2

Ver: 3.2.0.613

A quick look through the log file suggests that SGP is not the problem. At 22:06 it successfully centers after a few attempts.

If you are getting RA errors that do not get better and this in an HEQ5 with spur gears, I would say this is more likely a mount backlash issue. Depending on the polarity of the error and the last movement direction, you can get lucky, or not, as the case may be.

Hi,

Is this not another instance of this issue?

https://forum.sequencegeneratorpro.com/t/no-meridian-flip-with-object-at-low-transit/14474

Easy to see by opening the Target Settings / Planning Tools feature.

If it is, is it possible to do a work-round by setting up the target twice. part 1 with start/stop times prior to the flip and part 2 starting after the flip? A bit of hassle I would agree but keeps you going maybe.