I usually have several targets in a sequence. Prior to beta 220.127.116.119 the “Remaining Time” would only record those Targets that were active. If a target was unchecked the remaining time would not include that target.
With 289 if a non-active target has events that are active then those events count toward the remaining time, even though the target as a whole is not active.
So I think the issue may have been related to targets/sequence that were created with an older version of SGP. Today I installed beta 289 and opened the old sequence. The targets in question just didn’t seem to play well and exhibited this behavior. So I ended up deleting and recreating the targets and now I can’t reproduce this issue either. So something was wacky with older sequences but all is good now.