Minor bug(?) in 3.1.0.289 - Remaining Time

I usually have several targets in a sequence. Prior to beta 3.1.0.289 the “Remaining Time” would only record those Targets that were active. If a target was unchecked the remaining time would not include that target.

With 289 if a non-active target has events that are active then those events count toward the remaining time, even though the target as a whole is not active.

Was this an intentional change or is this a bug?

The way you describe it, it seems like a bug. That said, I cannot reproduce. When I click the checkbox next to a target, the “Remaining:” field is adjusted accordingly. Is that what you are doing?

So I think the issue may have been related to targets/sequence that were created with an older version of SGP. Today I installed beta 289 and opened the old sequence. The targets in question just didn’t seem to play well and exhibited this behavior. So I ended up deleting and recreating the targets and now I can’t reproduce this issue either. So something was wacky with older sequences but all is good now.

@joelshort

Ok, thx for checking. If you still happen to have one of those sequences around, I can take a look at it.