Moonlite Focuser Problem

Running my setup using SGPro with a new Moonlite Ultra Gearbox Motor focuser. Using the manual focus module, the focuser moves out immediately to the # of steps I request but when I select to move it back in a number of steps, there is a delay of maybe 10+ seconds before it starts to move but then the focuser only moves part of number of steps requested and then stops. The focus module, however, shows the focuser still moving to the requested steps.

Also for grins, I moved it manually using the focuser’s out and in buttons but the device buttons appear to be reversed for some reason. The inner button closest to the optical tube moves the focuser out and the outer button further from the optical tube moves it in. Not what I expected.

Running my setup using Sequence Generator Pro with the new focuser and running into a problem. Using the focus module, the focuser moves out immediately when selected but when I select to move it back in, there is a delay of maybe 10 seconds before it starts to move but it does eventually but only part of number of steps requested and then stops. Disconnected / reconnected and problem remains.

I tried moving it manually and focuser moves out and in but the buttons used to move the device manually are reversed for some reason. The inner button closest to the focuser moves the focuser out. The outer button further from the focuser moves it in. Not what I expected.

Troubleshooting this, I thought there may be a problem with backlash compensation, but I checked and there is none active.

Any ideas or help would be appreciated.