Mosaic wiz question

Hi Guys - thanks again for a great util.

My issue - I’ve been really making wonderful use of the mosaic and framing wizard. I have tried to be clean and start with a new fresh SGP setup yet after I create a framing or mosaic. It creates a sequence. (all good) BUT I associate the frame image with the sequence (ok cool).

But when I load the new sequence - it includes 4-5-6 OTHER frame wizard images?
Is this normal. Because I see so many other targets included in the initially loaded seq.
I often fear my target (sequence) Dec and Az might be wrong (and for one of the other photos?)

Do you get what Im’ saying? How can I delete the NON associated images from my SEQ? YES I am doing a “replace not an append”. The SEQ only includes the target I created (for example Calif neb). And I see the associated framing image. But I also see the other 6 associated frame targets I made before this seq?

From the top menu, go to Sequence/Manage Sequence Files and you can delete extra images there.

I’m not totally sure what you are saying. If you are creating a totally new sequence then you shouldn’t be seeing these image files in the new sequence.

Could he be seeing one frame image per target? I haven’t tested if it works this way, but it is a possibility…?

There is only one target. jel - thanks for the tip. Though not elegant, it did allow me to go into each sequence and delete the unwanted files.