New forum moderators!

Hi folks,

SGPro is becoming more popular… now with hundreds of users, our ability to field forum requests, respond to support email, maintain the software and add new software features, Jared and I are getting stretched pretty thin. There are some folks that have been with us for several years and are easily considered “SGPro experts”. Not only do they have an exceedingly firm grasp of SGPro’s operation, but, in many cases, have helped to shape it in terms of features.

All this in mind, and in addition to Joel (who has graciously devoted his time to help moderate this forum) we are pleased to add Chris M (@mads0100) as a forum moderator. Chris pretty much knows SGPro inside and out and can help most people with issues that may present themselves. Thanks Chris!

Also, I would like to note that we have moved Andy G into a moderator role so that he can more effectively make announcements concerning PHD2 and ANSVR. Andy has made huge contributions to software that SGPro has become dependent upon.

Jared and I will continue to spend as much time as we can in the forums, but will hopefully be able to spend more time writing code…

Thanks for sticking with us!

1 Like