New license model

I was comparing your response above to the email contents - I wasn’t questioning the continuing use of SGP3.

Ok, so are you saying I can use SGP3 for maybe 2 or 3 years then subscribe a single payment of $59 to get the latest V4, then wait another two or three years and do the same again?

Only if Ken & Jared provide something in an update that I want…I am not sure that necessarily will be annually. As it is at the moment my present version does pretty much everything I want/need.

Disregard the above…I missed the intervening post and misunderstood what was being asked.

1 Like

I am not a man of means - and at age 75 a sensible man would just continue with SGP. But I reckon I am not sensible and have just activated the subscription service. To be sure, my wife and I cannot eat out and spend less than $59.00 …its about what I pay to fill up my truck…so paying for a premium product to help me in my love for astrophotography was an easy decision. I am on board 100 percent and look forward to new releases and support! LORD knows I need it. Jared and Ken, maybe we will get the “losing my sequence progress issues” fixed with the new release!

4 Likes

Yes, you can do this if you’d like. You are automatically signed up for recurring payments when you subscribe and you’d need to manually cancel each time. You will also lose access to priority support (that does not mean “no support”, but will likely mean “not as fast” support).