New Licensing

I heard from others who were notified about some licensing changes but I never got any notification of it. I have logged into my account and apparently I have nothing registered - I am brand new. What is happening SGP?

Mine ended up in the “Promotions” folder in my gmail…I see you’re also a Gmail user so you may want to check there. It is from support@mainsequencesoftware.com and coming from SGProBot.

The majority of the information in the email can also be found here. Please be sure to also read the clarification in the 2nd post:

Jared

Thanks. I routinely delete messages in the Promotion box. Is there a way you could forward me the one you got?

I’ve resent the email to you. Let me know if you didn’t get it.

Thanks,
Jared

Thanks. I did get it. I noticed it says I have no licenses. I believe I have one and I have three computers registered. Should I trust that those will remain active?

you have no maintenance plan, which is accurate and just as it should be since SGP3 does not require a maintenance plan. But your license for SGP3 should be there.

We did not port the machines over. 3.1 will continue to work on those machines and when you install 3.2 and register them with the new system they’ll show up. I would recommend installing 3.2 and registering them in the near future though. When we remove the old licensing servers those 3.1 machines will have issues. We plan on keeping them up for 30-90 days but there’s really no need to wait.

Jared

I thought I had the latest version. I will check and install.

Thanks

I just checked and I have 3.1, there are no reported updates. Should I reach the updates manually?

SGPro 3.1’s update system is no longer functional (it has been shut down). Once 3.2 is installed you will get access to update notifications once again.

Thanks. I have already updated and licensed to 3.2. Looking forward to version 4.0

Farzad