New subscription is a complete failure for me

I absolutely have to give up trying to use SGP! The new system resolutely refuses to accept that I already paid for the v3 upgrade system and wrongly claims that I am not allowed to use v3 despite having previously paid up! It says that my 2015 subs has expired - despite my having paid for the new change to v3. My private emails gave one reply telling me that everything was ‘OK’ but not actually answering the questions. My repeated logins always demand $149+ for a new subscription to even download v3 (!!). I cannot take any more of this. I only wanted to complete the v3 but this is clearly not allowed. My original bug reported many months ago was never fixed anyway.

Consider me an ex-user while my old v3.1 works.

Lawrence Harris :frowning:

That makes 2 of us. I bought full version Oct 2019…and I can’t even upgrade. They want to charge me almost $300. What kind of scam is this?

Please send us an email at support@mainsequencesoftware.com and we can help address the registration issues. As an SGP3 user you have access to SGP3 without ever making an additional purchase.

Jared

1 Like