No looping in SGP but it works in NINA

Hi,
I have SGP 3.2.0.660 and my problem is that SGP dont have a looping function from last target back target 1 so another session could be done.
I tried to copy all targets so SGP would just go on from the last target but then I cant have the same target name on these :frowning:
So that means that I cant do a several hour exoplanet search on a session with 20 targets without having resume the session every time it have reached the last target.
I like SGP and have used it for a couple of years but if there is no looping function I have to change to NINA instead !
Please advice !
Regards
Timo Eric

@Erikx

Your best bet right now is using NINA for things like this. In the near-ish future SGPro will be overhauling its sequencing engine to be ultr-customizable, but, at this moment, is not ideal for “hunters”

1 Like

I second this capability. It would definitely be useful.

Regards,
Kent

We won’t be adding sequencing functionality specifically for this scenario, but the result should be nearly the same in that creating a sequence for this use case will be fairly straightforward. Hope to share ideas soon, but, as of this moment, I would need to literally take pictures of various pages in my notebook and would be a general mess.