nStep Focuser and SPG Auto Focus problem

I reinstalled SGPro and all of the other necessary software and drivers to a new observatory computer and I seem to be having an issue with getting the nStep focuser and SPG Auto Focus to work correctly. when using SGPro Auto Focus, once the focus position is reached it takes the first image and downloads correctly. However, once the download is complete, instead of waiting for the focuser to move to the next position, SGPro immediately begins taking another image. Not sure what is happening on why SGPro is not waiting for the focuser to move to its next position. must be something going on between the two where SGPro thinks the nStep focuser is done moving to the next position.

Hope the log file helps explain what is happening,

Mark

Link to Logs

Approx time of issue: 11:15 AM

Useful Info

Ver: 4.2.0.955 (32-bit)
.NET: 4.8
ASCOM: 6.6.0.3444

I think I may have figured out the issue. Apparently, what I found in the log file is the folder for where these focus images are to be saved SGPro does not have access and it appears SGPro fails, not sure why a warning is not showing up, but not having access appears to have something to do with OneDrive. I uninstalled OneDrive from this new observatory Windows 11 computer, it is not needed. On the old observatory PC I was running Windows 10 and did not use OneDrive. For some reason when I removed, uninstalled, OneDrive things must have gotten messed up as most all of the folders on this PC point to having “onedrive” in their paths. I’m not sure of the best way to fix this so I’ll do some google research for help. I might need to add a new user, administrator, and remove the current user.

Anyway, the only question I have, during running autofocus should SGPro notified the user in this case of the problem with some kind of warning or error concerning not have access to the folder?

Thanks,
Mark

Update - created a new user account making sure nothing was pointing to “onedrive” and deleted the problematic user account. happy to say SGPro is up and running. Auto Focus is working as designed.

Mark

As those are typically considered more of a “logging” function I’m not sure if we’d pop up an error…maybe a timed error box that disappeared after some amount of time. But it shouldn’t have stopped SGP from completing auto focus. I’ll look into that.

Jared