Park scope after sequence cont

I hope I did this right.

Here is the log for the night. Looking at the log again, it may not have had time to aquire all the flats for the 2 events.

Link to Logs

Approx time of issue: 6:30 AM

Useful Info

OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
Ver: (64-bit)
.NET: 4.8

Continued from this post.

Thanks for the logs. Finally had a chance to follow up here. Is it possible that the options was disabled accidentally? The logs indicated that end of sequence options dis run as expected, but skipped it because the option was not enabled. This is from your sequence (the one in the logs):


I am going to say I am 99 percent sure “park telescope” was checked.

I went out this weekend and had similar results and I am 100 percent sure “park scope” was checked.

Friday night I mis-calculated my times and the sequence finished about 2 hours before the flats were scheduled to start. When I checked Saturday morning, the scope was parked properly but no flats were taken.

Saturday night I made sure I had plenty of light frames scheduled to run well past the flats start time and had a sequence ending time set for 5 minutes before the flats start time. Sunday morning the scope was not parked but the flats were taken.