PHD2 timing out when using Nikon D5500

Hello,
I was trying to run a sequence last night with a Nikon D5500 on a EQR6 mount but I could not get guiding to work. I am wondering if it is because I was using the above DSLR. I know that some guiding features are not supported with the Nikon D5500 (such as pausing guiding while downloading image).
PHD2 Guiding was working and communicating with the mount from within the PHD2 program. But when I tried to run the sequence in SGP it would get stuck on guiding and the sequence would fail. I am using a QHY guide camera with an Orion TOAG and had no problems guiding or dithering with this combo and my Altair 183C. The only thing that has changed is swapping the AA to the DSLR.
I recalibrated guiding in PHD and refreshed the equipment profile in SGP but this did not help. Everything else seemed to be working well, eg. slewing, plate solving, frame and focus etc.
Would this issue be due to my older DSLR not being compatible with the PHD2 guiding functions in SGP and it results in guiding failing?
Thanks in advance,
LB

If you’d like to send logs showing this, we’ll be happy to take a look.

Hello Ken.
I’ve filled out the problem report and attached the log files to that.
Thanks,
Lisa

Hello Ken.
I’ve filled out the problem report and attached the log files to that.
Thanks,
Lisa

Hi Ken,
I have been double-checking everything and this may have been a driver error my end. There was an issue that seems to be impacting the connection between the QHY camera and PHD2. So looking likely that its not an SGP issue. So sorry to have troubled you if that’s the case. I wont know for sure until the next time I am imaging though.
Thanks,
Lisa