Unsure if this is related to SGP or my camera but my 1600MM-Pro all of a sudden is producing images as if it were binned 2x2. Everything is on 1x1.
I have attached a sample of what my capturing looked like a few nights ago vs tonight (left is Ha which I completed successfully and the right is SII which looks blocky and pixelated). What I have tried:
Reloading my equipment profile
Checked all settings (nothing was changed)
Changed from RAW16 to RAW8 then back to RAW16
Auto stretch is on automatically (low) but it always has been as its for the image preview only
Updated ASI drivers
Reinstalled ASI ASCOM drivers
Rebooted computer
I noticed this 6 captures in and totally stopped the sequence. It was producing the same results in the frame and focus as well.
Update:
I created a new sequence to see if there was an issue within the sequence, still the same.
I changed the camera driver to ‘ZWO Camera’ and it looks like to have solved it for now. I used to use the ASI Camera driver as it had more settings but unsure what may have changed.
That tends to point to something with the ASCOM driver or a setting in the driver that may be messed up as ZWO Camera is our native implementation of the ASI drivers in SGP.
Maybe the settings for the ASCOM driver are surviving a reinstall? I’d probably look at the ASCOM driver settings though and see if anything seems wrong there.