Plate solve2 not connecting in SGP

Hi, I have bee unable to get Platesolve2 to work. The problem is from the equipment profile manager plate solve tab, I have selected platesolve2 from the dropdown menu, then when I press the settings tab it crashes with a popup box " Run-Time error ‘52’ Bad file name or number ". I upgraded and running V 4.0.0.700 from 3.2.0.609 both have the some problem, but if I run Platesolver 2 on it own it will load, I am running windows 10.
Can any one help solve this issue.

I’m not sure what that error means because it’s coming from PS2 and not SGPro. Can you use the issue reporting tool to send us logs (after recreating the issue)? There may be additional info that we don’t display hidden inside.

Hi Ken, i was unable to send the file on report an issue, it was saying i had no existing support

You’ll need to link your SGPro account to your miked2111 username here. SGPro should notify you of this and walk you through the process. In any case, go to the SGPro website and make sure that you are logged in. After you are logged in, go here:

https://www.sequencegeneratorpro.com/how-to-get-access-to-premium-support/

Enter miked2111 into the form and click “Link Accounts”. After this is complete, restart SGPro and then you should be able to submit logs.