Plate Solving subs blurred

Seem to have gotten most everything up and running the past couple nights only issue I am having is when sequence goes to plate solve and auto center. All was working well the other night. this just started last night Whats happening is the sub is being taken while mount is still slewing so all stars are blurred. Any ideas . I am using an LX85 mount and an Explore Scientific AR152 . Any help is appreciated. may just redownload SG pro and start fresh

Mount settling time :smiley:

I put 20 seconds it had 6 secs so I will give tat a try thanks

I have found there are 2 mount settling time options for my scope, one in Control panel/telescope and one in Control panel/telescope/settings. Not sure which is used during solving but having had similar occasional streaky solve image experiences went searching for a reason. Am yet to try my changes. good luck

Any settings on clicking the “Settings” button is in the mount driver itself.
The mount settle time on the bottom is handled by SGP.
Your best of using 1 of them

Thanks, i have also found similar issue when platesolving and the mount had stopped tracking for some reason. naturally the streaked stars wouldnt solve! HAd to reboot mount to get it to work. am having other issues with mount and platesolve intermittently doing odd things so this might just be me, but thought i would share anyway. good luck!