Platesolve Sync Behavior with Paramount

Hello!

I’ve run into a strange new behavior with my observatory setup when trying to image with Sequence Generator Pro. I have not changed any equipment profiles and now I am getting this message when starting a sequence:

Mount sync behavior is set to perform a location sync after plate solve, but you mount does not support this. You should probably change “Sync Behavior” to “Offset”. Continuing will ignore sync commands and will likely cause automatic centering to fail.

If I tell it to continue, the object is not centered in my FOV.

I have not changed this setting since the last time it worked successfully. Since the clouds are here for a while I tried some simulations where I changed the Sync Behavior to Target Offset. This seems to not cause the warning message above, but I am not certain if my platesolving centering will be restored.

Has anyone else run into this before? I would really like to know if this is an SGP, TheSkyX or Platesolve2 issue.

Wishing you all clear skies,

Dale

It is possible that the ASCOM driver has reset itself - it happens from time to time. Otherwise, this may help.