PlateSolve2

I upgraded SGP to version 3.1.0.403, and PlateSolve2 configuration does not work.

furlan, Can you describe your issue? What did you do, what happened, and what didn’t happen?

– Shane

After installing the new version of SGP, PlateSolve2 configuration did not work. I returned the previous version and returned to normal.

In 403 (or higher), please open a sequence that uses PlateSolve2, go to the Plate Solve tab in the control panel, select a different solver, then select PlateSolve2 again and see if that changes anything for you. Let me know if it does and I will try and hunt it down.

Hello!

I have the same poblem… SGP is not able to correct the position of the telescope when I do the Plate Solver… this happened with the new version…

Francesco

When I click center here, the telescope moves in the other direction.

It is very strange. Yesterday it worked normally… now nothing works… I tried everything but nothing changed. I re installed the Plate Solve2 but it doesn’t work.

Let’s not conflate issues here… whatever this issue is, it is not related to the issue that @francesco.bat is seeing. I have replied to that thread with the solution.