Primaluce Labs Eagle 3- How well do they work?

I am considering an Eagle and moving away from my Intel NUC and Pegasus Astro Ultimate Hub, so I was wondering how well SGPro performed on the Eagle and which model people are running with, I will be using an EQ8 Pro (EQMOD and EQASCOM), StarlightXpress Lodestar X2 with PHD2, QHY268C Camera

Any performance issues as I know SGPro did not work well on older Core i7 CPUs, now the Eagle has less cores than I have in my NUC, so I would value people’s thoughts and opinions and which model you are using

I have been using an Eagle3 S for about a year with SGP, PHD2, Starlight Instruments HSM (two versions), an Atlas Pro and an AP 900, QHY183M and CFW3, QHY168C, ASI224C as guide camera and Cartes du Ciel.

I have not had issues with SGP except those due to my own learning curve. I am very pleased with the combo of Eagle3 S and SGP (as well as all of the other equipment listed). I have no association with PrimaLuceLab.

I chose the Eagle3 S because I wanted to spend less time with the technical setup and more time imaging and learning processing better. The unit is quite well thought out. I did have one problem in implementing the Eagle3 S: I could not connect WiFi from an older Dell XPS13 laptop.

It turned out that the WiFi built into the XPS13 would not connect with the Eagle3 S. PrimaLuceLabs support staff were very responsive on several occasions but could not find a solution. I purchased a external USB WiFi adapter and everything worked just fine.

I have read of problems updating Windows with some older Eagle models, but I have never had any problems.

Overall the purchase has accomplished what I had hoped, and I would purchase it again. Processor speed seems not to be an issue - it performs very well with he demands I put on it.

Hope this helps!
David

Sorry for the late reply. I use an Eagle3 (Celeron CPU, 4GB Ram) with SGPro, Eqmod, phd2 and qhy5 guide camera, PoleMaster, deepskydad AF3, Nikon D7200 and skywatcher az-eq6. I had no issues so far. Performance is ok, Windows updates work without a problem and I have connected to my local wifi using MS Remote Desktop. I only use the eagle for acquisition and offload the images for processing to my main computer.
/Ralf