Problem auto center after meridian flip

Hello, I changed recently my mount to an ioptron CEM70G and now SGpro doesn’t any more auto center after the meridian flip. It just flips as request without putting PHD2 in pause and do the image integration right way with no plate solving verification. The “auto meridian flip” box and “auto center after meridian flip” box are checked of course . I tried with SGpro3 32 bits and with the quiet new Spro4 64 bits and it doesn’t change anything. It worked fine with my previous AZ-EQ5 Skywatcher and eqmod driver.

Thanks for your help

Unfortunately, there are dozens of things that can go wrong in a flip. If you want to provide logs showing the failure, we’ll take a look. See link below for guidance.

Hello, I got an error server code2 in reporting the issue through the Help/report the problem.

Hello here it is my log file through google drive link concerning the auto center failure after meridian flip
log file of auto center ater meridian flip failed

Our ability to decipher what is happening here is unfortunately limited. Something that is “not SGPro” initiated a meridian flip at 01:20:41.715. While we can’t be sure what started it, I would check within the driver itself to see if there are any “auto-flip” settings enabled and disable those.

Hello, if this command is not SGpro maybe it is the ioptron commander which is doing this. I will check on my side the settings of ioptron commander.

best regards

Hello, the problem is solved, it was because of settings in flip option of ioptron commander.
I found this tutorial applied to NINA but it works also for SGpro.