Profile Question

I posted a question on an older thread titled “Equipment Profile associated with Sequence / 15304”, but no one answered. I am guessing that it was not seen by the group. So, I am creating this new topic.

In a follow up to my earlier post here, I have the following question:
When I choose File | Apply Profile to Sequence, I am now noticing that the User Profile box in the sequence gets changed from my usually desired selection of “Home 1” to “None”. So, this menu selection appears to only be applying the Equipment Profile and then resetting the User Profile in the sequence. I don’t remember having to reset the User Profile before when applying a profile to a sequence. Either something has changed or my memory is faulty. Isn’t there a way to make sure that the correct User Profile is also associated when applying an Equipment Profile Manager to a sequence?
Maybe another way to state my question is as follows:
When I use the menu selection under File | Apply Profile to Sequence, the selection does not specify if it is applying the User Profile or the Equipment Profile. Which is it applying? Should the menu selection be revised to say “Apply Equipment Profile to Sequence”?