Recurring CGE Pro failure when using run sequence

This is a recurring problem reported before but it’s never been fixed maybe you guys found an answer in a nutshell:

When I MANUALLY unpark the scope (manually from INSIDE of SGP that is) , I can hit the run sequence and SGP will work like a champ everytime and for as long as I keep unparking the scope manually, but if I run the sequence with the scope parked it will completely screwup the mount , take it out of alignment and the whole sequence fails before it even starts (The dropbox folder includes a screengrab of the displayed SGP notifications)…I included all the SGP and Mount Ascom files.

Thoughts?

Pablo Lewin
The maury Lewin Astronomical Observatory
Glendora,CA.

Two days and no answers? I thought this was premium support…

I still have this problem to recap “When I MANUALLY unpark the scope (manually from INSIDE of SGP that is) , I can hit the run sequence and SGP will work like a champ everytime and for as long as I keep unparking the scope manually, but if I run the sequence with the scope parked it will completely screwup the mount , take it out of alignment and the whole sequence fails before it even starts (The dropbox folder includes a screengrab of the displayed SGP notifications)…I included all the SGP and Mount Asc”

I tried everything… is there a way to vary the delay unparking the mount? I’m at my wits end. When I unpark and open the ROR through SGP manually, no problem…only when SGP does it as part of a sequence startup is where the mount goes crazy. There must be other CGEPro mount users with the same problem?

I am not sure how this could happen, but there is no special code for a Celestion mount… it uses the same exact process and series of steps that every other ASCOM mount uses. The only thing that varies is the code executed by the driver… it may be a bug there or it may be driver settings. If you want to include logs, I will look, but I suspect you will need to petition Celestion users for an answer here (or elsewhere)

Im not sure what you mean by this. How would it help?