Resume Sequence

Description
Button says “Resume Sequence” after sequence is completed.

When the sequence completes for the night, the button at the bottom right says “Resume Sequence” rather than “Run Sequence”. I have to select Reset Sequence (Preserve Progress) to get it to “Run Sequence”. It seems to me it used to always say “Run Sequence” after the sequence completed. The sequence is, in fact, running to completion and the End-of-Sequence script is actually being run.
I’m only including the last hour or so of the log file. Let me know if you need the whole thing.

Link to Logs
Link to SGPro log file

Useful Info

**Ver:**4.2.0.1087

1 Like

I’m not sure, I’ll take a look… The sequence ends at 6am. About what time did you make this observation? I noticed that you have what we call a deferred shutdown due to camera warmup and I’m wondering if the issue is there.

Ken,
The observation (I assume you’re talking about when I saw the “Resume Sequence” button) was well after everything else was shut down. Probably 8am or so. Maybe around the time the sequence of messages that start at 7:52am start showing up? I’m not sure. It might have been later than that. Certainly not any earlier.

Mark Theissen

Ken,
I’m 99% sure that all the equipment was disconnected by the time I looked at it. Wouldn’t it still have the camera connected if it was waiting for the camera to warm up?

This is true, but I wasn’t implying this is what was happening only that it may be the source of the issue.

Ken,
Any update on this?

Yes, thx for the report. I have corrected the issue here and it will be available in the next SGPro 4.3 beta release.

1 Like

Thanks. Much appreciated.

1 Like

Does the fix mean the button will say “Run sequence” when a sequence completes?