Robofocus Not Showing Up

Hello! I am having a brain freeze. I cannot get Robofocus to come up in my new computer.
I was using a 32-bit Windows 10 Compute stick with SGPro 3.3.066. Robofocus worked fine.
I’ve upgraded to Windows 11 64-bit Compute stick so that I can run an Ioptron HEM44. The Robofocus does not show up in the focuser drop down menu. It runs fine from its stand alone program. I’ve installed and uninstalled everything to no avail.
I’ve read about using the ASCOM device hub, but I’m not sure how to use that. When I open it, the focuser is the device hub focuser. Robofocus does not show up. The focuser does not move when I input focusing moves through the device hub when device hub focuser is selected.
Questions: What should I try to have SGPro recognize the Roboffocus? Help with ASCOM device hub?
Thank you for helping me through my brain freeze. Best regards.
Mike

SGPro will show any focuser that has an ASCOM driver installed. It’s not entirely clear to me from your post, but did you install RoboFocus’ ASCOM driver (then restart SGPro)?

Hello! Thank you for your note.
It looks like TI’s Robofocus driver 3.2 does not have an ASCOM driver. I copied Robofocus driver 3.0.9 from my old Compute Stick and installed that. It installs the ASCOM driver.
Now, Roboocus shows up in SGPro.
So, for Robofocus users out there, we need the older driver 3.0.9 rather than the 3.2 version on Technical Innovation’s website. Best regards. Mike

1 Like