Save 360 degree images as 0 degrees

With the new betas I seem to be getting a lot of images at 360 degree sky angle, even though I told the rotator in SGP to go to 0 degrees.
This results in some pictures with filenames that have “0.0deg” and some with “360deg”, which hoses up sorting.
Can 360 degree sky angles be listed as 0 degrees, both in the “Rotator” docking module and in filenames?

This seems like a bug and not so much a feature request. All rotator angles should be normalized to 0 - 359.999, but I can’t see how it wouldn’t get normalized for file names… or maybe are you using the “manual rotator”?

@Ken, I see beta 754 fixes this. I’ll know later tonight after taking pictures. If it’s still a problem I’ll post something.
I have an Optec Gemini so use auto rotate. My Filenames have “%as” in them, and that would always be the “Sky Angle” in the Rotator docking module, with one digit of precision, e.g., 360.0.

Since the Gemini is so precise, I have my “rotator error is less than” at 0.04 degrees so my %as numbers should always end in “.0”. BTW, the “rotator error is less than” only shows one digit of precision - can that be increased to 2 digits?

Actually 754 does not fix this issue (I am still not sure what it is really…). 754 fixes an issue that might cause the manual rotator device to emit an angle at 360, but ASCOM rotators had already been modified to ensure this (a while ago).

Yes, easy enough.

@Ken,
Thanks for making the change to 2-decimal places for rotator position.

I should have been clearer when I asked about increasing the precision to 2 decimal places in the “rotator error is less than” field. I like that the field now shows 2 decimal places, but I hadn’t intended for the %as field to show 2 decimal places. I now have pictures named ...90.02deg..., ...90.03deg... etc, which hoses up the sorting. By having a cutoff of 0.04 degrees, I was always assured of having %as values that ended in “.0” which helped with sorting.

Would it be possible for %as to display one decimal point (as per the help message), but the “rotator error is less than” field, as well as any other places the angle is displayed, to show 2 decimal digits (I believe the “centering” dialog box only shows 1 digit)?

I understand what you are saying, but it seems like if we increase the system tolerance for rotation to 2 decimal places we should also report the thing it’s compared against to 2 decimal places. It seems like the sorting is a different problem (a real one, but it feels like it should be solved a different way). Need to think about it.

Yes, this is just an oversight

%as1 and %as2 perhaps?