Saving Target Lists and Events

I’m new to SGPro and understand the concepts of User Profiles (defines who’s taking the pictures and where), Equipment Profiles (defines the mounts, cameras, focusers, etc.), Targets (defines what you want a picture of), and Events (defines how many and what type of shots to get of a given Target). And I understand that a Sequence pulls together those four things.
Under the Tools menu you can create/edit stand-alone User Profiles and Equipment Profiles which can then be associated with different Sequences. I don’t see any way to do the same for Target Lists and Events. They appear to only be created and saved as part of a Sequence.

What I’d like to be able to do is create a Sequence and then pick which User Profile, Equipment Profile, Target List, and Events to use.
I like to center some of my Targets differently than what’s on Astrobin DSO-Browser, and other places so I have to manually enter target locations. And because I shoot the same target with different equipment and in different Sequences I end if having to manually enter the same coordinates multiple times. I’d rather enter the coordinates once in a central place.

I’d also like to have a list of pre-created Events such as a “Hubble Pallet” Event to take only Ha, OIII, an SII, and an “LRGB” event to take L, R, G, and B. Plus Events for Darks, Flats, and Bias.

Thread Adding targets from previously saved sequences - Feature Requests - Main Sequence Software talks about being able to save Target Lists. I couldn’t find anything on saving Events. Is that possible, or is it also a Feature Request?

Eric C