Sequence day

Hello! I posted a question and got no answer. No problem! I think I figured it out, but I have 1 question: Is a ‘sequence Day’ 0900 to 0900, the same on all computers based on their local time? In other words always 0900 to 0900. I believe this is the case (after reading the section 5x). However, in the manual, IMHO, this is poorly worded AND also should be the first sentence in the paragraph in bold print. This 0900 to 0900 ‘sequence day’ idea is what every thing else in that section is based. It’s made to sound arbitrary especially with the use of the word ‘inference’ in the sentence that tries to explain it. Let me also say that SGPro is hands down the best in show. I am doing biz with iTelescope (I have an Aussie rig using SGPro) and although they have never used it, they are seriously considering now! Rock on!

Yes, apologoes… a bit behind from the holidays, catching up now.

Close, a sequence day is from 10 to 10 and yes, based on local time. It used to be 9 and I bet the docs may be out of date. I checked in code and I can verify that it is currently at 10.

OK, thanks, we’ll take a look at clarifying this.