Sequence freezing and auto focus

**Sequence Freezing

Sequence is freezing if mouse covers the yellow Moonlite auto focus button during a session, have to use task manager to end ?

Unable to also plate solve due to Auto Focus fail Smart Focus Fail (too Many Range Shifts)moving Focuser to start position

trying to convert Notepad files to ???

Sequence is freezing if mouse covers the focuser yellow indicator also focuser indicates failed too many range shifts

Win10 . WO 132 FLT WO68ii flattener and stc duoband filter QHY268c

Link to Logs

Useful Info

Ver: 4.0.0.700
.NET: 4.8
ASCOM: 6.5.1.3234

This is not the correct log file, please select from among the previous log files that cover the time of the session. Use the log file explorer to help find the correct log.

Sorry, I have no idea what this means

Sorry Ken , I can see the logs in the log file but don’t know how to attach to you?

You just need to check the box next to the log you want to send:

I open SG Pro … ,Go to the help ,

…I can open my log files

Please follow directions here:

Sorry again Ken,

I can open the illustrated Report Form but there are no boxes to tick or log files showing…

I think I will just have to soldier on with what I have, I don’t wish to take up any more of your time. Thanks.

Oh, I see. Can you send a screenshot of that and I’ll see if I can figure out what is going on. For this issue, if you want, you can email the logs to support@mainsequencesoftware.com

Will Do Ken :+1:

Sent Ken. Thanks.

As a note. The issue seems to be that you are not “expanding” the section that the other, older logs are in. Those sections are not empty, but rather collapsed. You can click next to the text in the header to expand those section. I will make a change in future releases to have those sections open by default so there is no confusion.

Once again tonight auto focus would not auto focus and froze up the sequence .I had to get the task manager to stop and restart ASCOM focus to unfreeze the sequence. Tonight circe 1930.2015

Thanks

Link to Logs

Useful Info

ASCOM: 6.5.1.3234

Aftera auto focus during a session where I get a good HFR , sequence keeps going to manual focus position ?

Thanks

Link to Logs

Useful Info

ASCOM: 6.6.0.3444

Can you explain what you mean by this? What is a “manual focus position”?