Sequence Generator 188.8.131.528 (Stable) is Released for General Use
Hello! Thanks for keeping SGPro up to date. This release on the stable branch is free of charge to owners of SGPro 3. The list below contains a brief description of all feature additions, changes and fixes in this version.
You can find it here:
Sequence Generator 184.108.40.2068
- ASCOM cameras emit image data type to logs.
- Add support for Nikon 1 V3
- Better error message when there is a failure to register SGPro.
- Canon now supports reporting image size for API.
- Supporting milliseconds for dates in FITs.
- An issue where a valid blind solve may be considered as invalid and abort the sequence.
- ‘as’ now returning Sky Angle
- But in checking for meridian flip that may have resulted in an exception.
- Double clicking an event field during a sequence will no longer reset event progress.
- Prevent SBIG error message when RBI flush is not supported.
- Stop asking the telescope for Alt/Az after it’s thrown an exception while fetching those.
- Temporarily disable the auto focus log until we can figure out why it is breaking in some cases.
- When julian date is set to 0 for ‘now’ using double variant.