Sequence Generator Pro 126.96.36.19929 (Beta 3) is released for testing:
- Fixed a bug that would crash SGPro if the target settings dialog attempted to plate solve a non-16 bit FITS image.
- PHD2 Star Lost now attempts to recenter the image prior to restarting the guider.
- Adding better trace code to ASCOM high speed readout
- Fixing issue with dome where the Find Home command would hang
- Dome goes into “fast poll” mode when slewing/moving (1Hz update)
- Added error when Alnitak flatbox fails to send serial command
- Added some safety code that will hopefully prevent manual execution of Auto Focus from never ending (rarely happens… likely a timing issue)
- Fixing a bug that would sometimes cause the guider to not stop at the end of a sequence
- Refactored recovery mode to try and prevent multiple simultaneous attempts (not sure if this is fixed… at least there is better logging for trace now)
- Pier flip guiding recovery now forces calibration (in case flipping was missed)
- The sequence will now attempt to calibrate and start guiding for you (if it’s not already running or you don’t have a valid connection to PHD2)
- Recovery will no longer attempt to center and restart guiding if you did not originally center on that target to get there
- Fixing an issue where observatory “At Home to Open/Close” was not available in the equipment profile
As always, you can find it here: