Sequence Generator Pro 188.8.131.5209 (Beta 11) is released for testing.
SGPro 2.4 (Beta 10 or higher) will require PHD2 2.4.1e or better to function properly: You can download it here: http://openphdguiding.org/snapshots.html
Beta 11 Changes:
- Fixed an issue where the image statistics module would sometimes not update.
- Fixed a bug that when using the SBIG SGPro API guider, would cause PHD2 to crash in regions that use commas as the decimal separator.
- Fixed a bug where “settle distance” for PHD2 did not work in regions that use commas as the decimal separator.
- Fixed an issue where blind solving by right clicking on an image wasn’t calling blind solve.
- Better user feedback for mounts that don’t support flipping before the meridian.
- Fixed dome slaving options to have a minimum refresh time of 10 seconds.
- Fixed a bug where using the “save a profile as” option would delete any previous notes or file naming patterns.
- Fixed a bug where the “save a profile as” option would not correctly pre-populate the name of the profile used to create the sequence.
- Fixed a bug that would not allow event scripts to be run if the path contained spaces.
- Canon errors now produce 'auto-dismissing" dialogs so the sequence can attempt to continue (assuming it is not attended).
- Conforming to CCD-TEMP and SET-TEMP FITS header formats
- Fixed a bug that would not allow users to open sequences by double clicking SGF files if the sequence file name contained spaces.
- More tooltip updates
Beta 10 Changes:
- Fixing a bug where TEC cool-down on camera connect would fail if the cool-down period was 0 minutes
- Fixed a bug that would cause user profiles to break completely if the profile location was moved to custom location
- Blind solves will now send scale and error of 100% (you can override error in ANSVR settings). ANSVR, when used as the primary solver, still sends the scale with 5% error. This allows blind solves to be truly blind (or it allows you to customize the blind solve error via ANSVR settings)
- The cancel button for auto focus will now cancel all auto focus activity during that session (and not just from the last run)
- Fixed a bug where the event in-progress arrow would disappear when clicking on other targets
- Removed dependency on ASCOM AstroUtils library
- More help file updates in preparation for the 2.4 release
- More tooltip updates in preparation for the 2.4 release
Beta 9 Changes:
- Removed the “Pause guider during image download option” (this has not been functional for a long time so don’t worry if you were using it before)
- Fixed an issue where Canon previews were sometimes displayed in the portrait orientation
- Might have fixed an issue where SGPro might crash when querying for position
As always, you can find it here: