Here is the initial 2.4.3 beta:
This will likely be the last release in the 2.4 line and will finish the implementation of these features:
- Adding the notion of auto-guider “properties”. While they may apply to any guider, PHD2 is the only guider that uses them right now. Currently, via SGPro, you can select a PHD2 equipment profile, then select sequence options that will allow you to automatically connect and disconnect PHD2 gear when the sequence begins. You actually don’t even need to have PHD2 open when you run the sequence any longer… SGPro will start it, connect your gear and start guiding on its own.
- Re-introduced “pause guider on main camera image download”. While this option appears in the control panel, it is actually only available for SBIG cameras right now (this is to help with PHD2 issues when using the on-board guide chip). We will likely implement this for FLI, QSI and DSLRs in the near future. We cannot implement this feature for ASCOM cameras. Note: There is a known issue where SBIG cameras will attempt to pause the guider for non-light frames (this will be addressed shortly)
- These guider settings belong to SGPro equipment profiles (they are not global SGPro settings).
- Can now connect or disconnect PHD2 gear from the PHD2 docking module
- Fixed an issue that would cause the AIRMASS FITS header to fail sporadically.
- Fixed a bug where moving successful plate solve parameters to a target’s settings would ignore the image angle for the camera rotator.
- Fixed a bug where duplicating a target would ignore camera rotator options.
- Plate solvers now give better feedback to users for obviously bad hints.
- The FITS header display window now opens significantly faster.
As always, you can download it here: