Sequence Generator Pro 184.108.40.2064 (BETA) (32-bit and 64-bit) is Released for Test
Hello! Welcome to the 4.X beta for SGPro. As always, we aim to ensure that even our betas are stable, but please know that we do find bugs during this process.
You can find it here:
Sequence Generator 220.127.116.114
- It is now easier to identify which equipment profile you are modifying (or if you are working on a new profile) in the profile editor.
- SGPro will no longer poll the switch name during runtime. If you change the name of the switch, it will not be picked up until SGPro is restarted.
- SGPro will no longer attempt to poll a switch that is not connected.
- Attempt to fix an issue where (mostly) remote desktop users may see black boxes on start.
- Fixed a small rendering issue with equipment settings buttons.
- Fixed an issue that may incorrectly identify a multi-state switch as a 2 state switch.
- Removed unnecessary rendering of equipment buttons.
- The Equipment Profile Manager is now reset properly after closing it and opening it multiple times.