Hello! Welcome to the 4.X beta for SGPro. As always, we aim to ensure that even our betas are stable, but please know that we do find bugs during this process.
You can find it here:
Sequence Generator 126.96.36.1995
- Added a refresh button to the Planning Assistant so that target ephemeris can be recalculated without having to close and reopen target settings.
- Final help docs update for version 4.1
- Allowable rotator error now allows for precision up to 2 decimal places.
- Altered the anchor position of the Planning Assistant such that it occupies more horizontal space instead of vertical.
- Made the new Target Tooltip less annoying in that it will no longer pop up and swallow your clicks when you are trying to operate on a target and will instead propagate those clicks to the target listview as normal.
- Fixed a few issues where SGPro would not respond properly to a change in the Windows Taskbar location changing.
- Fixed an issue where a user command to abort recovery may be ignored.
- Fixed several issues where changing target or observer locations would not properly recalculate target transit data.
- Maybe fixed an issue where SGPro could calculate an incorrect size for Maximized display mode.
- Planning Assistant sectional borders are rendering as expected again.