Hello! Welcome to the 4.X beta for SGPro. As always, we aim to ensure that even our betas are stable, but please know that we do find bugs during this process.
You can find it here:
Sequence Generator 188.8.131.521
- Charting of image history data has been relegated to a background task to make sequence loading faster.
- Only the three most recent sequence files will be opened automatically when the sequence is loaded.
- Sequence with a very large number of sequences are now prompted to remove unused sequence files.
- Fixed a rare issue where auto save, with perfectly bad timing, may cause a newly opened sequence to be clobbered with the data from the previously opened sequence.
- Fixed an issue that cause sequence saves to fail for very large sequences.
- Fixed an issue that may have caused a long delay in opening a sequence if sequences were opened in close proximity to one another.
- Fixed an issue where the limiter for image history was broken and SGPro would allow very large histories to be saved (would cause very slow load times).
- Fixed an issue where the target loading progress popup might not hide if the sequencer window is closed.
- Fixed an issue where very clicking on a new target very quickly after startup might do nothing.
- Possible fix for a rare condition in which the event loading progress will not hide when done.
- Sequences that have a very large number of history items are now automatically culled on load.