Hello! Thanks for keeping SGPro up to date. This release on the stable branch is free of charge to owners of SGPro 4. The list below contains a brief description of all feature additions, changes and fixes in this version.
You can find it here:
Sequence Generator 188.8.131.520
- Added a new option to reset device cache files from the UI (will be rebuilt at next connect).
- Additional switch device logging for troubleshooting.
- A failure to set the state for sequence start will now properly prompt to stop or continue sequence.
- Fixed an error where the ASCOM focuser might not be cleaned up correctly in certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue where a clockwise manual rotator movement would contain a counter-clockwise arrow.
- Fixed an issue where bad cache values for available switch devices might cause an equipment profile to not load.
- Fixed an issue where some list view controls would clip the right edge when the scroll bar appeared.
- Fixed formatting and layout on the on the Center Scope dialog attempt list
- SMTP notification channels no longer require a username and password to function.