Sequence Interrupted

Description

Hello,

tried to use the “report a problem” mechanism but got a codepage error.

My sequence stopped in the middle of last night and its not clear to me why - can you help? Generally, it would be good if that information could be displayed somewhere as me (as a user) should not need to look for that in some textfile-logs.

Link to Logs

https://1drv.ms/t/s!Ar79hUH3l7kihaJ1SjiZK__8aolfEg?e=TenQtf

Useful Info

Ver: 3.1.0.544

Couple of comments/observations :

• Most immediately, look starting around line 33260 : There’s issues with the focuser not moving to its intended destination, and then reporting it is at its target location but still moving. I believe this timeout is what caused your sequence to abort, as can be seen on line 33366.

• Re : “Generally, it would be good if that information could be displayed somewhere as me (as a user) should not need to look for that in some textfile-logs.” It is…if a sequence is aborted, the status bar at the lower left will give a brief description (Auto center failed, couldn’t resume guider, timeout, etc). I don’t think most of us want huge detail within the UI itself, cluttering up other things.

There IS an “SGP Log Viewer” application that user @bscholl wrote. You can find a bit of info and a download link in this thread - SGP Log Viewer - #2 by bscholl

We are no longer able to support the report a problem feature on SGPro 3.1, but it is fully functional in SGPro 3.2.

This error was reported to you via the SGPro interface:

[11/21/20 01:49:07.936][DEBUG][Main Thread][SQ;AF;BC;] Adding sequence level notification: Error in auto focus! Focuser failed to move to the requested position (18789). Focuser reports it is at 18788.

This is the first place you should go for information: SGPro Notification Center