Sequence page too large for screen

Description when I try to run a sequence or change a sequence suddenly the sequence page, module expands so that bottom of the page where is buried and can not be seen. there fore you can not run the sequence or stop it. I do not seem to be able to minimize or return to original size which fits nicely on my laptop screen. What did I do or how to recover?

Link to Logs

Useful Info

Ver: 4.0.0.617

I had this some time ago with older versions and with other apps. I found I had to open it in a larger screen and move things around so that when I opened it in a smaller screen, everything was visible. I will have to check, but I recall there may be something that resets windows positions and sizes.

Again I have had the sequence page become too long for the lap top screen. I can not find a way to fix this except shut down SGP and restart which is not a great option. I have looked up the mircrosoft windows 10 suggestion such as using alt-spacebar and then toggling the up an down buttons to no avail. this is a sporadic major annoyance and disaster when it happens. I do not have a log file for this.

Approx time of issue: 6/22/2023 10:09 PM

Useful Info

Ver: 3.2.0.613
.NET: 4.8

I’m not really certain how to interpret this. Are you saying that the sequencing window is fine and then all of a sudden it just “becomes” larger? Is there some kind of event? Have you tried SGPro 4? Your account does have access to it…