I uipgraded to the latest version of SGP 22.214.171.1243 this morning. I open a sequence that I had been working on before the upgrade and went into the target settings and clicked on the Planning Tools link. When the window came up it caused SGP to crash immediately asking if I want to quit or Continue. Continue would just cause SGP to raise the error again, so Quit was the only option. I uninstalled SQP and re-installed 126.96.36.1993 and tried to open the Planning Tools again, but received the same error message. Let me know if you need me to send you the log files. I am running Win10 version 1909.
Update: If I create a new sequence from scratch and attempt to use the Planning Tools, then I don’t get the critical error message. So the issue appears to be present when using Sequences created under 3.0.3.
Here is the text from the Error message:
*See the end of this message for details on invoking *
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.
*************** Exception Text ***************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
- at SequenceGenerator.Astrometry.a(DateTime A_0, Double A_1, Double A_2, UserProfile A_3)*
- at ot.qz(DateTime A_0)*
- at j8.pm(Object A_0, MouseEventArgs A_1)*
- at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnMouseMove(MouseEventArgs e)*
- at System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization.Charting.Chart.OnChartMouseMove(MouseEventArgs e)*
- at System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization.Charting.Chart.OnMouseMove(MouseEventArgs e)*
- at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseMove(Message& m)*
- at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)*
- at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)*
- at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)*
- at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)*