SGP fail to launch with windows 11

Hi,
I gave SGP pro installed on 2 machines and it fail to launch 75% of the time on both machines.
I am using windows 11.
It seem to freeze when checking the registration. I then need to close it down using Task Manager and then restart it. sometime I need to do this 3 or 4 times.
Everything has been working great for many years and over the last month this problem has started.
I have moved to the X64 version.
Thank you for your help.
Vince

If you can attach a log where this has happened we can investigate. You can post them directly to the forum via the Help menu in SGP.

Jared

I think that this is the same problem like this Start SGP takes minutes - #4 by drvo

Hallo!

Ich benutze SGPro auf einem HP 650 G3 mit Win 11.
Habe damit keine Probleme. On Board ist eine Intel Grafikkarte.
Auf meinem Windows Desktop mit MSI Grafikkarte stürzt SGpPro
auch öfter ab, aber nicht regelmäßig.
Ist das vielleicht das Problem? welche Grafikkarte haben Sie?

CS Andy

Sorry,
let’s talk about english:

Hello!

I use SGPro on a HP 650 G3 with Win 11.
Have no problems with that. On board is an Intel graphics card.
SGpPro crashes on my Windows desktop with MSI graphics card
also more often, but not regularly.
Is that maybe the problem? what graphics card do you have?

CS Andy

No, my problem is that SGP some time starts very slowly (up to 5 minutes to start). It does not crash. I have Lenovo V520S with integrated Intel HD Graphics 530
Processor Intel(R) Core™ i3-7100 CPU @ 3.90GHz 3.91 GHz
System type W10 22H2 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Do these machines that either fail to start or take an excessively long amount of time to start have reliable internet connections? It may be worthwhile to try to disable the internet on the machine prior to starting SGPro. If no internet connection is present, SGPro will not attempt to connect to the licensing server, but if there is a connection present and it is flaky, maybe it results in behavior like this?