SGP on small computer riding on telescope

@rodolgo How do you find the Pegasus unit? I’m thinking of getting one but only if it is reliable and robust.

Hi Buzz
I’ve been using the UPB quite successfully for more than a year - works like a charm.
Among the things I enjoy, is the embedded motor controller, which works with almost any kind of motor available on the astro market - unipolar, bipolar, DC.
A temp/humidity sensor is provided, you can see it on the picture - it helps triggering and regulating the dew heaters - automatically.
ASCOM drivers are provided and maintained.
My setup photo also shows the focus motor from Pegasus. It requires only one RJ45 cable running from the UPB, contributing to a very lean cabling.

In summary: I’m quite happy with it.

PS: at my location, the temperature ranges from -10°C to +30°C at night, depending on the season.

cheers - I fabricated two metal boxes for my main rigs (which have thru mount cabling and a hub in the Losmandy plate) with voltage converters, modules, hubs and so on, with robust Neutrik connectors. They do the job well but are quite bulky. I use NUCs anyway but I’m thinking for a truly portable rig with something like the Rainbow mounts, this would keep things small and tidy.
I was playing with Arduino’s and made some progress but ultimately, without committing to a PCB, I would never make it as neat as this.