SGP stops tracking, slews chaotically to an other region, other problems

SGP stops tracking randomly slews to other regions unexpectantly and won’t meridian flip

I have a skywatcher eq6r-pro that has up to date software and drivers. I use EQmod ascom and Cardes du Ciel. the problem has been going on for months, but in Cincinnati I have few opportunities to work the problem. I have current PHD2. I’m not sure, but I think the problem started when I upgraded to 4. 1.70. Thinking that could be a factor, I returned to the former version that had no issues, 3.2.066, but that didn’t change anything. I have three laptops with identical software and all have the same problem.

I forgot how to link to logs**

<eventually the scope returns to the target but not centered. I had a sequence set for ngc2403 to run 60s subs all night but only got 55 of expected 700. Of those 55, only 13 had an image that when stacked were very out of alignment.Do not delete the Useful Info section>

Ver: <using 3.2.066, but same issue with 4.00.680>

Details on logs here. Make sure to find the logs from the session described and not include logs from the current session.

Make sure you clear and disable any pointing models in EQMOD. See here Using EQMOD with SGPro