SGP Won't Start with new version

I recently updated my SGP software from Version 3 to Version 4. After installation the software loaded correctly and I was able image during the night with the new version. The next night I tried staring SGP but it wouldn’t start. The wheel turned for about 5 seconds and then stopped. I tried un-installing and then re-installing but no luck. Anyone have any ideas?

Unfortunately a lot of things “initialize” when SGPro starts so it’s not always easy to find the root cause. Because SGPro 4.1 has started for you before you can ignore many of the things on this list, but maybe it will help:

https://help.sequencegeneratorpro.com/SGProwillnotstart.html

In any case, we’d need to take a look at logs to get a better idea of the specific issue. Getting access to logs when SGPro won’t start is a little tedious, but not terrible. Further guidance here is provided at the bottom of the page (in the link above)

Here is the logfile
[08/31/22 20:03:55.972][DEBUG][Unknown][NONE] .NET Framework Version: 4.8
[08/31/22 20:03:56.003][INFO][Unknown][NONE] ASCOM Platform version: 6.5.1.3234
[08/31/22 20:03:56.659][DEBUG][Unknown][NONE] Application level exception! : Object synchronization method was called from an unsynchronized block of code.
at System.Threading.Mutex.ReleaseMutex()
at ASCOM.Astrometry.NOVAS.NOVAS31…ctor() in C:\ASCOM Build\Export\ASCOM.Astrometry\ASCOM.Astrometry\NOVAS31.vb:line 103
at ASCOM.Astrometry.AstroUtils.AstroUtils.InitialiseAstroUtils() in C:\ASCOM Build\Export\ASCOM.Astrometry\ASCOM.Astrometry\AstroUtils.vb:line 46
at ASCOM.Astrometry.AstroUtils.AstroUtils…ctor() in C:\ASCOM Build\Export\ASCOM.Astrometry\ASCOM.Astrometry\AstroUtils.vb:line 35
at SequenceGenerator.Astrometry.d()
at tx.a(String[] A_0)

Seems like your ASCOM install needs repair. In your place, I would uninstall it entirely, the re0install it.